Fwd: PROV-ISSUE-1: a proposal to vote on

Begin forwarded message:

From: Yolanda Gil <gil@isi.edu<mailto:gil@isi.edu>>
Date: 6 June 2011 17:33:43 GMT+01:00
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: PROV-ISSUE-1: a proposal to vote on

+1

Thanks!

On Jun 6, 2011, at 9:11 AM, Luc Moreau wrote:

You can send your vote And I wl forward it.

I sent again a reminder to Sandro.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

On 6 Jun 2011, at 17:05, "Yolanda Gil" <gil@isi.edu<mailto:gil@isi.edu><mailto:gil@isi.edu>> wrote:

Thanks for alerting me Luc.  No, I am not in the list, I just emailed Sandro again...  I am not sure I can vote, I will try.  Thanks!

Yolanda Gil, USC/ISI
+1-310-448-8794