Re: Resources and state

James and all,

your thoughts I do agree with, and they lead me to the key points on which I hope we can agree:

- Personally I would be happy with a collection of models/definitions for "resource" and associated concepts, where each applies
within its own scope, and without the expectation of coming up with universal definitions.

- we are not here to do research, however the specific research problems that our definitions entail should emerge from these
discussions, and we should be aware of them, just as we should be aware of the scope within which "resource" is defined.

- standardising the process/mechanisms for extending a (core) provenance model is just as important as standardising the core
itself. Are we going to address this?

Cheers, -Paolo