Re: PROV-ISSUE-8 (define-generation): Definition for Concept 'Generation' [Provenance Terminology]

Daniel,

I think I agree.

In my mind, I was thinking of "generation" as a kind of finer-grained "process
execution", so in that sense it would be a refinement of that basic notion.
(Related to OPM's notion of "accounts" I think, but in the first place I'd like
to think we can have a core model that doesn't insist implementers have to
explicitly deal with the notion of accounts.)