Re: Resources and state

I also support not talking about states at the first place. Building up the life-cycle of a material object by transitions,
i.e., taking "states for resources themselves" is theoretically much clearer for the beginning, and for information objects,
states anyhow cannot be defined in a context-neutral way, as the SEmantic Web and RDF requires.

Best,

Martin

                                |  Email: martin@ics.forth.gr |