PROV-ISSUE-61 (is-revision-necessary): is revision necessary? [Conceptual Model]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:07:46 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

PROV-ISSUE-61 (is-revision-necessary): is revision necessary? [Conceptual Model]

Raised by: Graham Klyne
On product: Conceptual Model

5.14 Revision

This seems to be just a different form of Derivation that happens to
mention an agent.  I'm not sure why I'd choose one over the other.

I think this may be unnecessary - would not a similar effect be
achieved by having a process execution of "revision" that uses b1,
generates b2 and is controlled by ag (possibly with role "revise"?).