Re: PROV-ISSUE-51 (asserter-def): Asserter needs to be defined with respect to a provenance container/account [Conceptual Model]

Hi Paul,

To get the Paul rolling, I would like to put a proposal forward.

It feels to me that we already have the concepts to define an asserter:
agent and role.
So, I am tempted to say we do not need to introduce a *new* concept, but
instead we should
explain how existing concepts can be exploited to characterize an asserter.

Attached, you'll find the assertions from the example put in a container.
The provenance of the container is embedded directly in the container
itself.
Obviously, we should also think about the PAQ document where we embed a
reference to provenance;
we may prefer this option.

But the key thing is that the asserter is agent "Luc".

Regards,
Luc