Re: PROV-ISSUE-45: isDerivedFrom and IVPof are transitive. [Conceptual Model]

From: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:08:35 +0100
To: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
CC: public-prov-wg@w3.org

Hi Paolo,

I don't think that we agreed within the working group that derivation is
transitive. The point I was trying to make is that it would be good if
we specify the characteristics of the relationships defined in the model.

I may, wrongly, assumed that the transitivity of derivation is trivial.
I guess we will at some point discuss this in one of the telecons.

Thanks, khalid