Re: PROV-ISSUE-44 (shortcuts): Introduce widely used provenance concepts as shortcuts in the model [Conceptual Model]

Paul

no doubt. I think we can uniformly treat these as extensions, and indeed make them part of our spec (which would then comprise of a
core + default extensions), /and/ use them as examples of useful extensions.

-Paolo