RE: PROV-ISSUE-43 (derivation-time): Deriviation should have associated time [Conceptual Model]

This would be true of USE as well - it will always be true that the bob
was used by the process execution after it occurs. Why is derivation
different?

(The time is not the interval over which the derivation relation is
valid - in the same way the time on USED is not the time when that
relation is valid (it would be if the semantics were 'in use during
interval t') - both just describe the time when an enduring relationship
was first formed.)

 Jim

Tracker