Re: simon:entity (or Identifiable)

Folks -

I realize that the "R" word has been banned and am fine with that.  Here is a
suggestion for reconciliation of proposals/suggestions by Ryan, Jim(s), and Luc -

 1. That we specify that Identifier is some "base-line" temporally identified as
    zero point (there exist no entity to be identified before this point).
 2. That we have a new concept that encapsulates a single "state" (sorry, I know
    that's another dangerous word) of identifier from that point on.  I don't
    want to give it a name so I'll call it set S{}.
 3. An Identifier can have a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) of S{} nodes where the
    DAG has a single root node and that root node has equivalence with the
    identifier itself.

Just trying to reconcile at this point.