Re: Task forces - brief presentations

Thanks - those viewgraphs are useful.
Is there a version somewhere with links that are hot ?
it looks for example that on slide 1 the xg final report and the
journalism example is hot but it is not so in the pdf.
more important, it looks on slide 4 that all of the sub bullets might be
hot in some version.

is there a way to get those links?

thanks,
Deborah