Re: PROV-ISSUE-180 (TLebo): defaults to prov:steps="n" causes issue in PROV-O [prov-dm]

Hi Stian,
It's in prov-dm:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html#dfn-steps

Now, it it helps, we could use values 'single' and 'multiple' instead of
1 and n (which
for the purpose of prov-dm were regarded as strings).