Re: viewOf / complementOf discussion in 201-12-15 telecon

Graham, Stephen, and all

we have made further edits to the viewOf/complementOf section, making further simplifications based on the recent discussions. In
particular, we have omitted all references to the semantics layer which, although required to assert properties such as transitivity
and symmetry, does not belong in this document. Such discussions will most likely move to the PROV-SEM space.

One key change is the name of the relations. We felt that "viewOf" for the "more concrete / stronger characterization" relation was
misleading, and we opted for specializationOf().
Similarly, complementOf / foobar is now alternateOf().

Feedback welcome as usual.

Regards,
   -Paolo