Re: Proposals to vote on related to 'event': deadline Dec 14th midnight GMT

Hi all,

And likewise for usage record:
See diffs at:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/404c5310b5cb

I tried to address the phrasing issue that was flagged.  Please comment
if any problem.

I have also tried to add a few 'instantaneous' adjectives, where there
was potential ambiguity.

Regards,
Luc