PROV-ISSUE-202 (PROV-AQ-coverage-summary): PROV-AQ give brief map of contents in introduction [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 10:30:54 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

PROV-ISSUE-202 (PROV-AQ-coverage-summary): PROV-AQ give brief map of contents in introduction [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/202

Raised by: Graham Klyne
On product: Accessing and Querying Provenance

Sandro pointed out in a revised abstract suggestion for PROV-AQ that there are fundamentally two levels of provenance access described: "We describe both simple access mechanisms for locating provenance information associated with web pages or resources, and provenance query services for more complex deployments."

I think it would be worth adding some brief text to the introduction directing readers to the corresponding parts of the document.