Re: PROV-ISSUE-176 (TLebo): wasInformedBy's non-transitivity example is confusing [prov-dm]

Hi Tim,

I have updated the section about non-transitivity of wasInformedBy.
I redid the diagram with an example that non-ambiguously shows that
transitivity cannot happen. I think your example still allows some entity
to flow between a1 and a3. It's not possible in the one I have drawed.

I believe this answers your question, and the issue can now be closed.
Thanks,
Luc