Re: PROV-ISSUE-101 (Conceptual Model): Section 5.2.2 ProcessExecution (conceptual model document review) [Conceptual Model]

Hi Satya,
Sorry, but I find it impossible to continue a discussion thread that was
inactive
for a month. I believe that this issue is now superseded by PROV-ISSUE-187.
Furthermore, the identifier issue is PROV-ISSUE-183.

I am now closing PROV-ISSUE-101.
Luc