Re: PROV-ISSUE-190: Section 5.3.1.1 (PROV-DM as on Nov 28) [prov-dm]

Hi Satya,

This again PROV-ISSUE-105. You have not responded to my
November messages
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Nov/0090.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Nov/0430.html

What is the problem with temporal constraint? Events are mapped to time
and ordered.
Do you want to suggest another term?

Luc