Re: PROV-ISSUE-175 (TLebo): 4.3 Provenance service discovery [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

On Nov 25, 2011, at 3:50 AM, Graham Klyne wrote:

> Tim,
>
> Interesting thought ... it seems like a small step towards creating an ontology of provenance-related services.  Maybe this relates also to your issue 168 (http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/168)?

1) Can we include in PAQ a recommended owl:Class for provenance services?

2) It relates to #168 in that they both address PAQ :-)
The difference between #175 and #168 is that #168 offers _how_ third parties can tell first parties about downstream provenance (i.e., POST) , while #175 offers a type/class for what the third parties _say_ in their POST. Each can be used individually or combined, that is up to the user of this PAQ document.

-Tim