Re: PROV-ISSUE-78 (contexts-and-provenance-uris): multiple contexts and provenance-uris [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Hi Luc,

I think we want to express this pairing of context-uri and
provenance-uri as done in the http header case.

However, the question is how we do this in the html case. Obviously, we
could create a set of metadata to allow this. However, it's not
supported by the link html tag.

I guess are general approach was to have something that reused already
well known bits of html metadata (e.g. the link tag), which lead to not
making the binding between the a context-uri and a provenance-uri. Also,
this approach meant we had a nice parallel to the http header case.

We can look again at this but I hope that it explains the trade-off.

cheers
Paul

--
Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)