Re: PROV-ISSUE-78 (contexts-and-provenance-uris): multiple contexts and provenance-uris [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

Hi Graham,

Thanks, you have the same response as Olaf.
I followed with this comment:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Aug/0306.html

Again, it's about allowing applications to make intelligent choices. We
don't
offer them this opportunity, because nothing distinguishes the various
options.

Cheers,
Luc