Re: PROV-ISSUE-78 (contexts-and-provenance-uris): multiple contexts and provenance-uris [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

On 22/08/2011 23:50, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> PROV-ISSUE-78 (contexts-and-provenance-uris): multiple contexts and provenance-uris [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

> Raised by: Luc Moreau
> On product: Accessing and Querying Provenance
>

> We seem to allow for multiple context-uris and provenance-uris to be provided.
> I am fine with this.
>
> But don't we want to be able to say, for instance:
>
>   context-uri1  provenance-uri1
>   context-uri1  provenance-uri2
>   context-uri2  provenance-uri3
>   context-uri2  provenance-uri4
>
> Do we want to be able to express this? Can this be expressed?

It can be expressed usingthe HTTP Link: header, but not using the HTML <link>
element.

I discussed this with Paul, and we agreed between ourselves that it's not a
problem.  I'm planning to add some more introductory text that I hope will
provide some (ahem) context for this.  I propose we discuss further when I've
done that.