PROV-ISSUE-80 (about-provenance-template): Query about provenance template [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:19:12 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org

PROV-ISSUE-80 (about-provenance-template): Query about provenance template [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/80

Raised by: Luc Moreau
On product: Accessing and Querying Provenance

I like the service description, and in particular, the uri templates. I have a simple example I would like to express.

Whenever a document is retrieved from a web site I host, I would like its provenance to be accessible from its uri followed by .prov.

Can I write this with the following entry:
"provenance_template":  "{+uri}.prov"

(I am assuming that uri has no query part, so that concatenating .prov results in a proper uri).