Re: updates to PAQ doc for discussion

Hi all,

I am joining late this conversation, but I'd like to comment on Paul's
sentence:

 > It may be the case that the resource (e.g. a web page) is a pil:Entity.

I don't think this makes sense at all. A pil:Entity is a construct of
the data model.

Definition: An Entity represents an identifiable characterized thing.

So, it is reasonable to compare resource and thing (as in the model
document), but not resource and pil:entity.

However, we can say a pil:entity is an assertion about a resource.
For a given resource, there may be many pil:entity about that resource.

Luc