Re: PROV-ISSUE-78 (contexts-and-provenance-uris): multiple contexts and provenance-uris [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

As a follow-on to my previous message, the property/value pairs could
be the attribute/value pairs of entities in the model.  In essence,
with this example, I am starting to embed some provenance, as defined
in the model:

entity(context-uri1, [ prop1=val1, prop2=a ]) ...

While I am conscious we didn't intend to tackle this in this version of
the document, it seems that it is related.

Luc