Re: PROV-ISSUE-67 (single-execution): Why is there a difference in what is represented by one vs multiple executions? [Conceptual Model]

Hi Simon, all,

Issue 67 has led to lots of discussions and changes to the document.
Is the new document addressing your concerns. Can we close the issue?
Or do you wish to raise new, more specific issues, in light of the
latest version?

Thanks,
Luc