Re: playing with pil ontology

Hi Helena,

Great stuff!

A couple of questions:

On number #3: there is the notion of collection in PIL. Is this what you
want?

On number #4: I don't see why you can model this using PIL. Samples and
temperature would all be pil:entites which would be used by the
experiment process and the output parameters would be pil:entities.

cheers,
Paul

--
Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)