Re: defining shortcuts and extensions

Hi Daniel,

I think the idea with these shortcuts is to define very basic things
that are kind of "obvious" provenance concepts to have to make the spec
useful in general for users especially in the context of the web.

Before adding to the ontology I would like to get agreement from the
group that these are good..

Thanks,
Paul