Re: PROV-ISSUE-44 (shortcuts): Introduce widely used provenance concepts as shortcuts in the model [Conceptual Model]

Hi Paul,

It's unlikely that we will be able to update the text of these
definitions before we go on vacation.
So, if you have the opportunity to refine/suggest text, we will gladly
incorporate it in this
release of the document.

Regards,
Luc