Re: PROV-ISSUE-65 (domain-specific-info): How is domain specific data combined with the generic model [Conceptual Model]

Yes, that's what I meant.  I recall liking provenir's approach when I looked at
it some weeks ago.

(Sometimes, I find the use of "Upper Ontology" can mean something slightly
different - as in a very top-level upper ontology.  I tend to think of
ontologies as layered rather than just upper- and domain-specific.  But that's
terminology - the principles still hold.)