Re: PROV-ISSUE-66 (is-execution-a-bob): Why is process execution not defined as a characterised entity? [Conceptual Model]

Hi Jim,
> Bobs would need to represent people who grow up an documents whose content
changes - does this qualify as not having temporal parts?
yes - the phrase just means that the document or person (growing up)
whenever they are present can still be identified to be a document or
person.

> What would you call the type of participation that is neither used nor
generation? (I suggested reserving the term participation for this subset,
but as long as we can distinguish it in the model, the name is less
important.)
We had earlier discussed "involvedIn" - I am not suggesting that we use the
term but it is a potential candidate. Since use and generation also are
"kinds of participation", it may be more natural to consider it as a parent
property?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya