Re: PROV-ISSUE-51 (asserter-def): Asserter needs to be defined with respect to a provenance container/account [Conceptual Model]

I guess the question is, whether in PIL (?) we need to describe a meta-model explicitly. To me that's important because attribution
of assertions is bound to matter for any app that needs to assess trust in provenance assertions.

-Paolo