Re: vote on replacement for BOB (deadline: Wednesday 03 Aug 8am GMT)

+1 for Entity

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Myers, Jim
  To: Provenance Working Group WG
  Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:51 AM
  Subject: RE: vote on replacement for BOB (deadline: Wednesday 03 Aug 8am GMT)

  +1 for entity

  From: public-prov-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-prov-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Luc Moreau
  Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 4:01 AM
  To: Provenance Working Group WG

  Dear all,

  Last week, we agreed that there exists only a single concept pil:BOB (name TBD)
  as opposed to two concepts (pil:Entity/pil:BOB). The group was also polled
  on different candidate names for  BOB.

  The top three names were:
  - Entity (total vote count: 11)
  - Snapshot (total vote count: -1)
  - Identifiable (total vote count: -2)
  Total was obtained by adding +1, 0, -1.

  We want to produce a revised version of the specification with a replacement
  for BOB.

  Please indicate which of three names above you would like to see as a replacement
  for BOB. Only one vote (i.e. one name for BOB) per member.  If you abstain, pls indicate so.
  Vote to conclude by Wednesday 03 Aug 8am GMT.

  Regards,
  Luc

-- Professor Luc Moreau               Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487         University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865         Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk  United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm