Working Group Telecon time

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:54:16 +0200
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hello All:

Thank you all for voting on the poll for both the telecon time and F2F

- Telecon
For the telecon, the time that seemed to work the best is:

Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris

We will have our first telecon next week
April 28, 2010

- F2F meeting

It seems that July 6-7 date is good so please pencil this in to your
calendars. We need to decide on the location. As a rule, we alternate
between Europe and the US. One option is to do Boston for the first
meeting in July and co-locate the second meeting at ISWC in Bonn.

Any comments on the F2F and this option?

Thanks and speak to you next week,