Re: Introduction

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:29:48 +0200
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi all,
To continue with the introduction round, I am Daniel Garijo, a phd student
at the UPM (Universidad Complutense de Madrid). I focused my master thesis
in
provenance on a news and blog aggregation domain, and  I participated in the
W3C
Provenance Incubator Group last year.
You can find a bit more about myself here:
http://mayor2.dia.fi.upm.es/oeg-upm/index.php/es/phdstudents/28-dgarijo

See you on the telecons!

Best,
Daniel