Welcome to the Provenance WG

From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:32:28 +0200
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hello All,

Thanks for the joining the Provenance Working Group.

We are trying to figure out a good time for our weekly call and our
first face-to-face meeting.

Could I ask you to fill out the following poll as soon as possible. We
set a deadline for tomorrow so hopefully you can get to this soon.

- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/prov-sched-1/

It would also nice for everyone to introduce themselves briefly to the
mailing list. I'll start in another mail.

co-chair W3C Provenance Working Group