From: Paul Groth <pgroth@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 4 October 2018 at 2:48 pm
To: Nicholas Car <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Cc: "public-prov-comments@w3.org" <public-prov-comments@w3.org>
Subject: Re: PROV-CONSTRAINTS in SHACL?

Hi Nick

Cool. This should be pretty straightforward as I have the constraints expressed in sparql:

https://github.com/pgroth/prov-check

Do you want me to give it a go?

Paul

On 4 Oct 2018, at 02:45, Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au<mailto:Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>> wrote:
Has anyone implemented PROV constraints in SHACL?
We have just released a SHACL validator in Python (https://github.com/RDFLib/pySHACL) and are keen to find such constraints to include in a ready-to-use set of shapes files which we will list in a web app we’ve also made for using pySHACL online.
Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au<mailto:nicholas.car@csiro.au> M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632