Re: Alignment between prov-o and SWEET

Hello Stian,
Thanks for your comment here and participation over on the SWEET Github
issue tracker.
Can you please clarify the following. You've stated "...it might mean you
having to challenge some of the existing ontology design..." does this
relate to PROV, SWEET or both?
Thank you again Stian for correcting the hyperlink.
Lewis