Re: How to attach a prov graph to an RDF Triple?

We use the RDF language TRIG to define named graphs. Currently, all
important triple stores and RDF-enabled graph databases support the
concept as "contexts" or whatever. As implementation, it works exactly
as you expect. We have implemented in this way argumentation and
annotation models. Even though theory is somehow lagging behind, if you
use Named Graphs only for instance level for reification, it works well,
and has the advantage that you keep related triples in the context of
reference.

Best,

Martin

                                |  Email: martin@ics.forth.gr |