Re: How to attach a prov graph to an RDF Triple?

On Thu, 2017-10-12 at 07:21 +0000, Simon.Cox@csiro.au wrote:
> Well at least I understood the proposal enough to catch that limitation!

;-)

> (I think it also applies to classical reification anyway).

No, it does not (assuming you mean standard RDF reification). In the
same way as using multiple different singleton property URIs for making
multiple separate groups of metadata statements about a triple, you may
also associate multiple blank nodes or URIs with the same RDF
reification statements.

Best,
Olaf