Re: Illegal punning in prov-o.ttl, prov.ttl imports broken

We may not need to record a change in the erratta but I think more
visibility the better.

@Stian - thank you for raising it on these lists.

I would also like to double check the changes to see if it's all in working
order before any changes to the official ontologies.

Paul