Re: Illegal punning in prov-o.ttl, prov.ttl imports broken

On Fri, 12 May 2017 15:41:45 +0200, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
> However… I am a little bit uneasy. First of all, it must be recorded
> in the errata, that is for sure. But I would also prefer to see some
> record of wide consensus that this is indeed what has to be done (and
> record the consensus in the relevant erratum) before changing the
> ontology files, because we are, essentially, creating a discrepancy
> between the standard and the ttl files.

I disagree on the need for the errata as it would not cause any
discrepancy with the standard (which doesn't even distinguish between
Object Properties or Annotatoin Properties).

I do agree we could check wider if we're correct in my suggested
approach, so we don't do any double-trouble or break something else.

I'll raise it on the semantic-web list and OWLAPI list.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
The University of Manchester