Re: RDF Datasets with provenance data

Dear Kay,

We have also deposited a number of documents describing provenance of
neuroimaging analyses on the prov store:
https://provenance.ecs.soton.ac.uk/store/public/?search_type=name&search=nidm-results
as well as on the NeuroVault database, e.g.
http://neurovault.org/collections/1692/

Camille

On 23 September 2016 at 15:02, Kay Müller <
kay.mueller@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> My name is Kay Mueller and I am a researcher at the University of Leipzig..
> Currently we are planing to evaluate whether it is feasible to store
> provenance and meta data for each triple in a graph, hence we are wondering
> whether you are aware of any dataset which either stores data at the triple
> level or which could be converted into this format (e.g. Yago, Wikidata).
>
> We would be very grateful, if you could give us any pointers to datasets,
> related work, etc.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
> --
> Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß
>
> Kay Müller
>
> [image: AKSW/KILT] <http://aksw.org/Groups/KILT.html>
> Office: InfAI e.V., Hainstr. 11, Room 101a, 04109 Leipzig, Germany
> Homepage: http://aksw.org/KayMueller.html
> [image: My Twitter] <https://twitter.com/mullekay> [image: My LinkedIn]
> <https://de.linkedin.com/in/mullerkay> [image: My Xing]
> <https://www.xing.com/profile/Kay_Mueller12> [image: My GitHub]
> <https://github.com/mullekay> [image: My Google Scholar]
> <https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=8tFijv0AAAAJ>

Camille Maumet, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Neuroimaging Statistics
Institute of Digital Healthcare, WMG
University of Warwick, Coventry  CV4 7AL, UK