Re: Provenance ontology: prov:Insertion equivalent to prov:Removal

Thanks for following up, Daniel.

And thanks for pointing out the issue that you found, Antoine.

I'll make an issue for what you point out and work to resolve it. Making updates to the OWL after the WG closes out is a bit uncharted territory, so we'll see what we can do to make it right.

Regards,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone