Re: Using PROV to express conformance results

Thanks, Jim.

Can this be used also for other conformance test results? In INSPIRE,
we have "not evaluated", and EARL provides also "can't tell" and
"inapplicable". Otherwise, I guess this requires the use of another
"pattern" - e.g., "the activity has not been carried out" = "not
evaluated".

Cheers,

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.