Re: hadMember and wasInfluencedBy

James, Luc,

We have a small collection of errata and OWL tweaks to make, but I haven’t had the time to design and set up the change control process.

If you’d like to write up the errata statement, I’m sure Ivan can get it into the errata document.
But I’m afraid I’ll be holding up the OWL change until I can get to it in late August.

Regards,
Tim