Re: PROV-implementations missing submissions!

Hi Stian,
One submission per kind of implementation per email address is allowed.

If Sarven can submit the other implementations, it's great. We will publish
a final version of our implementation report as a note, when we publish
recommendations.

Luc

--
Professor Luc Moreau