PROV-N to PROV-O mapping

From: Héctor Pérez-Urbina <hector@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:17:47 -0500
To: "public-prov-comments@w3.org" <public-prov-comments@w3.org>
Cc: Evren Sirin <evren@clarkparsia.com>
Hello,

We have been working on capturing the various PROV inferences in an
ontology by extending the PROV ontology (PROV-O).

In the process we were wondering if you guys have defined a mapping between
PROV-N and PROV-O. We have been resorting to analyzing the test cases in
order to find these correspondences. This is obviously suboptimal and
error-prone.

We came across the ProvRDF document (
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF), but it's incomplete and not
up-to-date. Will the WG update this document?

--
Best,
Héctor