provenance for MATLAB code artifacts?

From: Loren Shure <Loren.Shure@mathworks.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 20:18:03 +0000
To: "public-prov-comments@w3.org" <public-prov-comments@w3.org>, "provenance-challenge@ipaw.info" <provenance-challenge@ipaw.info>
CC: Greg Wilson <gvwilson@third-bit.com>
Greg Wilson and I have been talking about provenance of coding artifacts and wanting to make it very easy for authors.  Paul Groth pointed us to your mailing lists.
I am particularly interested in ensuring that we can provide provenance guidelines and perhaps some code templates or data descriptions for MATLAB.  Does anyone know if there is work being done with respect to W3C Provenance for MATLAB, even if just a simpler subset?
Thanks,
Loren
Loren Shure
loren.shure@mathworks.com<mailto:loren.shure@mathworks.com>