some responses to your comments

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 21:21:44 +0200
To: "Freimuth, Robert, Ph.D." <Freimuth.Robert@mayo.edu>
Cc: public-prov-comments@w3.org
Hi Robert,

Thanks again for all your comments and your participation in the working
group.

As you've seen we are slowly processing your comments. We are going to come
back to you in a series of emails with suggested resolutions to 10 of your
issues. It would be great if we you can either acknowledge that this
addressed your comment or if we can start a discussion.

Regards
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam